There are few different axles used in Jeep over a period and the most popular axle is used is Dana 44. The main function of axles is to Reduce the wear and tear on your front axle by manually locking hubs. Stronger axles can support bigger tires and prevent the bending that eventually causes axles to break. With bigger tires and stronger axles, no escapade is off-limits to your Jeep.
Here some of the Top Jeep Axles are:
Jeep TJ Front Axle product used for heavy-duty front axle lower control arm brackets for Jeep models like TJ, LJ, MJ, XJ, or ZJ, they are over twice the thickness of the factory brackets. The solid-axle design paired with an incredible 4WD system provides Jeeps with a high degree of durability and versatility.
- Made as Superior Replacement of Factory Mounts.
- Heavy-Duty Control Arm Bracket Set.
- Comprises 3/16-Inch Plated Steel for Durability and Corrosion Resistance.
- Allows Front Caster Dial-In for Improved Ride Quality.
- Sold in pairs (one left and one right).
- 9/16″ diameter hole perfect for grade 8 mounting.
- Gets 1.31-inch, 30-spline shafts.
- Allows retention of brakes.
- Retains relatively weak D35 ring-and-pinion
- Axle tubes are still vulnerable to bending.
Front axle shafts come in two types. They are an independent front suspension (IFS) and a solid axle. IFS is gaining ground and is a lot better when going fast. Solid axles are what you still find in most of your 1-ton pickups. Solid Axle is considered generally stronger and more capable when works in rock crawling. USA Standard Gear uses precision manufacturing technologies to provide top quality, competition tough axles. 4340 CroMoly steel for higher strength, Precision Machined – USA Standard 4340 Chrome Moly Axis.
- 4340 Chromoly.
- Left-hand inner axle.
- 16.63″ from an end of splines to a center of a u-joint bore.
- Fits Jeep Wrangler and Cherokee front with Dana Spicer 30.
CV Axle Shaft is made with high-quality neoprene rubber boots and the CV axle shaft is properly protected against the elements off-road and on-road conditions and are fastened with stainless steel straps to stringent engineering standards.
- Comes with all necessary hardware details and easy installation.
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability and outstanding performance.
- Precision machined and heat treated center-shafts, CV joints, bearings, and races.
- Engineered to work at varying angles, constant rotational speeds, without friction.
Yukon’s 4340 axles are manufactured using the latest technologies and the high-quality alloys and the latest in heat-treating technologies provide a strong axle for off-road, on the street, or at the track.
- Front axle kit.
- 27 spline inner and 30 spline outer.
- Weight: 33.8 pounds.
- 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler JK.
Yukon Gear & Axle have high-performance ring & pinions set the standard for quality. Yukon gear axle sets give you the confidence of knowing you’re running gears designed for the harshest of conditions.
- Weight: 16.9 pounds.
- 24 spline pinion.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- 5.13 ratio.