- Check Availability of Jeep Cj Shackle Reversal
- Compare with similar items
- Find what other items do customers buy after viewing Jeep Cj Shackle Reversal?
- Product information – Jeep Cj Shackle Reversal
- Technical Details
- Additional Information
- Warranty & Support details
- Customer questions & answers regarding Jeep Cj Shackle Reversal
- Jeep Cj Shackle Reversal customer reviews
M.O.R.E. 7686-1 Shackle Reversal Systems (S.R.S.)
as of November 6, 2018 1:14 pm
- Jeep CJ
- 761 76 Jeep® CJ5, CJ7, CJ8 vehicles. Stock width springs (2") are required. The front pivot brackets are fully welded, powder coated, and ready to bolt into existing holes in your CJ frame. Spacers are provided for the purpose of different winch mounting possibilities, and/or if you want to use our frame plates (FP300). The shackles provided in this system are 3/8" thick steel, zinc plated gold.
- The mounting method for the shackles is unique with this system. You must drill a hole in each frame rail, then weld in 2" wide steel tubes. Polyurethane bushings insert into the tubes which support the shackle plates. The shackles hang from each side of the frame rails. This method of attachment keeps the drive shaft and caster angles as close to stock as possible, and gives ample clearance for off road obstacles.
- This system will work with stock springs and after market lift springs, however, it will not provide any lift in itself. It will work with springs under the axle (stock set-up) or if you have installed the springs over the axles (custom).